Housing Access Centre (HAC)

Housing Assistance

Social Housing Providers are located throughout London & Middlesex. Each program offers different housing alternatives

  • Non profit housing program
  • Co-operative housing
  • Rent supplement
  • Public housing

What Do I need to provide for Subsidy?

If you are interested in applying for rent-geared to income assistance, you will need to provide a copy of the following:

  • Birth certificate
  • Canadian citizenship
  • Landed immigrant or refugee claimant documents

How do I apply?

Visit the Homeless Prevention and Housing webpage and fill out an application. A staff member will help by reviewing your application and explaining the different housing options available. Once you have selected where you would like to live the Housing Access Centre will put your name on the appropriate housing providers waiting lists.

If you need further assistance, please our Community Navigator at 519-245-8237 ext. 4030 or email at @email