Middlesex Economic Development and Tourism works with our municipal partners to foster business and economic environment that encourages the creation of new businesses, expansion of existing businesses, and the attraction of companies that generate meaningful employment, create regional wealth, and share the community’s values.
Invest in Middlesex is pleased to provide services to:
- Entrepreneurs wishing to start or grow a small business
- Existing Middlesex County businesses
- Investors and their agents considering a Middlesex County location
Please see below for the Economic Development Strategic Plan (2021-2025):
- Summary Economic Development Strategy Document
- Full Strategic Plan including Appendix & Implementation Plan
Visit Middlesex County, a division of Middlesex County’s Economic Development department, is responsible for tourism development and promotion in Middlesex County. Our mission is to support economic growth and build upon the County’s exceptional quality of life. In support of this mission, we aid our local tourism businesses by sharing information regarding funding programs and opportunities, upcoming workshops and other tourism related resources. As the Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) for the area, we are also responsible for promoting tourism businesses to county residents and tourists alike. Middlesex County has so much to offer- from breweries and restaurants, to antique and specialty shops, to golf courses and beautiful trails; there truly is something for everyone to enjoy…right in your backyard!
- It's Time to Makeover Middlesex
- Put Your Business on the Map for Free in 2022: Tourism Signage Application
- Looking to plan your visit to Middlesex County? Check out our Maps and Guides