The City of London is pleased to announce that the 2019 Ontario Renovates Program is now accepting applications.
- The program provides grant/loan to low-to-moderate income seniors and person(s) with disabilities who reside in Middlesex County or the City of London.
- Homeowners may apply for a one-time grant up to $5,000 for home accessibility modifications and/or forgivable loan up to $15,000 for home repairs.
- Landlord/Tenant may apply for a one-time grant up to $5,000 for accessibility modifications.
- Applicants will be required to provide documentation for income and asset eligibility assessment. Details on eligibility can be found on the City of London website.
- First come first serve until funding is fully utilized
Information and How to Apply:
Please refer to the City of London website. Application forms are available at:
Corporation of the City of London
Citi Plaza, 2nd Floor
355 Wellington Street, Suite 248
London, ON N6A 3N7
Tel: 519-661-CITY (2489) Ext. 5523
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.