Your Guide to Your Middlesex County Farm and Rural Community
The Middlesex County Rural Guide is your one-stop location for the contacts you may need on a regular basis. We encourage you to either bookmark this reference, or print out a copy and keep it handy.
In this guide you'll find contact information for:
- The London, ON-based Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) staff;
- Southwest region OMAFRA resource centres (Clinton, London, Ridgetown, Stratford, and Woodstock);
- Frequently used government and OMAFRA contacts (e.g. Agricorp, Environment Canada, Health Units, the Livestock Emergency Transport Line, and Service Ontario)
- Middlesex County rural organizations (e.g. 4H, Beekeeper's Association, Dairy Producers, Egg Farmers of Ontario, National Farmers Union - Middlesex Local, and Women for the Support of Agriculture);
- Agricultural and horticultural societies;
- Women's institutes;
- Conservation authorities;
- Municipal, provincial, and federal government contacts; and
- Media contact information
This guide is compiled and maintained by The London Resource Centre - Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs.