The County of Middlesex enforces compliance with various county bylaws through education and fines. The County will consider applications for minor variances. Please click on the links to view/print any of the bylaws.
User fees and service charges
- Establishing Municipality User Fees and Service Charges -- 5463, December 2002
- User Fees, Service Charges for Planning and Economic Development -- 6066, April 2008
- Tariff of Fees for Processing of Applications in Respect to Planning Matters -- 6067, April 2008
- Transportation Department User Fees and Service Charges - Schedule A -- 6410, July 2012
- Regulate Smoking in Public Places and Workplaces (includes printable 'No Smoking' sign) -- 5682, August 2003
Find additional bylaws on our Transportation Bylaws and Permits Page.