Lead the Change Healthy Kids Recognition Awards
Has your organization made significant changes to make water and vegetables and fruit the healthy and easy choices? If you answered yes your organization may be eligible for a RECOGNITION AWARD from the County of Middlesex Healthy Kids Community Challenge. Meet three or more criteria and you will receive a plaque or window decal. As well your agency will be listed on our website and promoted through media and social media. We will be accepting applications until March 31, 2017.
What is involved?
- Print off the application.
- Refer to the chart and select the location that best describes your organization (to indicate your location please circle)
- To be eligible for a 2016-2017 Recognition Award you need to have made or be committed to changing three or more criteria from Section 1
a. Circle the three or more criteria where you have made a change or check√ if you are committed to changing.
b. You may also wish to note ‘NA’ for those criteria that you feel are not applicable to your site.
- We would also be interested in recognizing efforts your agency has made to support Theme 1! See section 2 for details. As well, Section 3 outlines ways your agency can support vegetable and fruit promotion! Please also feel free to submit a written summary of other changes you have made that you would like to be recognized for!
- Submit completed form to email@example.com and receive a Recognition Award from HKCC Middlesex for your efforts!