Middlesex EarlyON Child and Family Centres
Middlesex EarlyON Child and Family Centres offer free programs for caregivers and children from birth to six-years-old. Our centres are open to all families. They are welcoming spaces that offer:
- Play-based learning opportunities that allow children to develop their social and emotional skills, reach developmental milestones and begin their journey of lifelong learning.
- Opportunities for sensory play, creative art, music and movement, language and literacy, science and nature, dramatic play, active play and problem solving.
- Fun and interactive activities including storytelling, songs and games.
- Opportunities to connect and network with other caregivers and families.
Staff trained in Early Childhood Education can support caregivers with:
- Answers to questions about child development and parenting
- Information about services and supports available from local community agencies
- Connections to other children's programs in the community
Find all our archived videos on our Youtube Channel.